In My House (Paperback)
In My House was created to help children all across the world understand and respect different family make-ups.
When children express themselves creatively through art, most children draw a house with grass and flowers. Some may draw a picture of their family members that live in their house and others may draw a rainbow.
In My House will continue to teach children about
- Family (all make ups of families)
- Diversity (cultures and abilities)
- Geography (different places)
- Colors, shapes, and number recognition
- Loving your family, regardless of its make-up
- Respecting other children's family make-ups
No upcoming events available