NOT CURRENTLY IN THE STORE - Backordered - May Take Multiple Weeks
From the writers of the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, The Love Dare.
Love is a choice. A daily choice. The Love Dare Day by Day is a daily reminder of how it’s done -- and done well -- taking the source material's original experience to the next level. With 52 weekly dares, this one-year devotional invites you to go deeper into the scriptural principles of The Love Dare and is meant to enrich your relationship with God and your spouse through a daily time of reading, prayer, and action.
Make this more than a year of your life. Make it your bold, next step to a lifetime of love. Features of this book include:
• 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
• 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
• Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself and your spouse
• Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
• More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
About the Author
Stephen Kendrick is a speaker, screenwriter, and producer whose film credits include Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. Stephen co-authored the New York Times bestsellers The Love Dare and The Resolution for Men. He is an associate pastor of preaching and prayer at Sherwood Church and serves on the board of the Fatherhood CoMission. Stephen and his wife, Jill, have six children.