Hooray for Little Fingers! (Board book)
On Our Shelves Now
What can 5 little fingers do? Tickle, wiggle, dance—and much more!
A lively and irresistible board book: Hooray for Little Fingers! will take young readers on a journey towards learning to count and exploring just what their little fingers can do! With die-cut holes on every spread, one little finger can be an elephant's trunk, two little fingers can be a crab's claw… but who is peeking through one of the holes? The wriggly surprise at the end makes for a satisfying discovery.
• An interactive book that practices basic counting and encourages imaginative play
• Colorful designs and bright illustrations capture the attention of babies and toddlers
• Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
Interactive and completely enjoyable, Hooray for Little Fingers makes a great gift idea for baby showers and birthdays.
• Interactive children's book
• Books for baby–years old
• Books for preschool and up
About the Author
Tristan Mory is the head graphic editor for the magazine, Histoires pour les Petits. He earned a degree in visual communication, and has illustrated books for various publishers, including Milan, Albin Michel, and Flammarion. He lives and works in Toulouse, France.